Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites without revealing any personal information. However, JudgeBinaryOptions needs certain personal information if you wish to register for or purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive JudgeBinaryOptions newsletter, or use certain JudgeBinaryOptions services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. JudgeBinaryOptions will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- JudgeBinaryOptions automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. JudgeBinaryOptions may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, JudgeBinaryOptions does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- JudgeBinaryOptions allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and JudgeBinaryOptions assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- JudgeBinaryOptions will not share, sell, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties unless JudgeBinaryOptions received your written agreement to do so, this information would then be passed to third parties who work on behalf of Temp JudgeBinaryOptions to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties but they are now allowed to share, sell, rent or disclose your personal information and they are required respect to personal information
- JudgeBinaryOptions may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of JudgeBinaryOptions
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the JudgeBinaryOptions of Use document or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- JudgeBinaryOptions has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- JudgeBinaryOptions along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection or use of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to JudgeBinaryOptions If you have provided personal information to the JudgeBinaryOptions and no longer consent to its use as outlined herein, please notify us.
- JudgeBinaryOptions may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of JudgeBinaryOptions websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions